Dear Leader, please:
- make an iPhone with GPS.
- make an iPhone with data capabilities and cell triangulation.
- make an iPhone with WiFi (including 11/n, please !)
- make an iPhone with video shooting and editing (really?) and playback, a decent camera and a flash
- make an iPhone with some storage, (but don’t go overboard, as I keep my stuff in my 160GB iPod anyway)
- make an iPhone which can synch from an iPod.
but please, don’t make it make telephone calls!
Oh wait, there’s a more efficient way. Dear Leader, please
- make an iPod Touch with connectivity, GPS and a camera
(P.S. is there a way to disable voice calls on an iPhone 3GS ?)
UPDATE: I swear I had NOT seen this (Aw, nobody will ever believe it !) – OK, Steve, you’re getting there. Now throw in wireless data and a GPS chip and we’re done !